[clug] Help sourcing Arduino kit

Brians brians at en.com.au
Fri Feb 12 02:20:30 MST 2010

Rob,
I would recommend littlebird electronics especially after
drinking  beers in the rocks with them last week and meeting other
Arduino users.

I emailed them a request for a pcb and they hand delivered my wireless PCB
no postage or handling charge and the German beer was very good.

There was also a couple of people from the Sydney Hacker space.

I also bought the wireless key fob from toys down under,
I paid by bank transfer (Bpay?) and they shipped the same day I
ordered after I emailed them the bank receipt.

Brian