[clug] Canberra electric vehicles group - first contact

Alastair D'Silva alastair at newmillennium.net.au
Mon Feb 1 13:35:13 MST 2010

Great news. We actually debated EVs at one of the early MHV meetings, and
quickly came to same conclusion re go-karts.

Of course, one of our struggling points at the moment is that we currently
have no space to build one.

I hope to attract enough interest at Barcamp to build our numbers so we can
afford a cheap warehouse to use as a workshop.

--
Alastair D'Silva           mob: 0423 762 819
Networking Consultant
twitter: evildeece   msn: alastair at d-silva.org
blog: http://alastair.d-silva.org