[clug] New list?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Thu Aug 19 03:54:54 MDT 2010

How about this: A technical thread (judging by the subject) should stay technical.
People should refrain from non-technical responses. People *can* start another
thread to deal with their pet non-technical subject, even in response to the
*other* (technical) thread. All is welcome.

If we all keep this civility the we can all share the one list. I personally
would rather we did *not* split the list, and I an ready to read or ignore
threads as I wish.

cheers

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)