[clug] Verifying SPAM or Google Recruiting

Craig Small csmall at enc.com.au
Tue Apr 27 16:59:21 MDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 08:07:05AM +1000, steve jenkin wrote:
> Any ideas on how to sort out Phising from a real Google recruitment
> splattercast?
No, there is no easy way.

I got a similiar email a few (2?) years ago and my immediate reaction
was "I this some sort of phising attack?" I'm not sure of the group
they hit (possibly Debian though not 100% sure) but there were a lot of
"I got this too" on the email list.

While from the outside it seems like an interesitng place to work,
you really hope they would have a better way of recruiting somehow.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au