[clug] Re CO2 footprint of Searches: Storm in A Tea Cup or Deep Green Issue?

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Thu Sep 10 16:51:42 MDT 2009

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009, Alex Satrapa wrote:

> The reading of the printer was done with the Jaycar meter, so the chances are
> my anger is entirely misplaced should it turn out that the Jaycar meter has
> an accuracy of ±20W :)

What do people think of getting together a "calibration session" one CLUG
evening?

Everyone brings along their power meters and we try a variety of loads on
each one in turn, recording the results....  It would be nice to know
which power meter to recommend people buy when they ask.

> linux mailing list

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek.
pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au	      |   You need a bigger hammer.