[clug] After the InstallFest is over...

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Oct 20 18:14:44 MDT 2009

sadly, It's not that clear cut.

It's hard to ssh into a client's machine to check out a mail problem
without an internet connection. Ditto to send an email to a supplier
querying the status of my new servers. Checking to see the strange error
a client is getting when they visit their website is near impossible
without an active internet connection.

Some jobs require connectivity to happen, there's just no escaping it.

--
--==--
Steve Walsh