[clug] After the InstallFest is over...

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:46:40 MDT 2009

Hmmm, yes. I know it's strange, but I do mean the one and the same! :P

Apparently, when they needed to re-route the cable because of the
development going on next door, they draped it from my house, over the
front lawn, over the retaining wall at the front, looped it up loosely
a few times on the nature strip, and then let it dive back into an
unmarked hole in the ground.

Which became interesting only after the grass had grown, and required mowing ...