[clug] CodeCon 2009 - group going?

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Mon Oct 12 06:45:10 MDT 2009

Hi all,

I see that CodeCon is on this year -
http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/codecon/2009/index.html for more details.
What is it?  Take a tent, camp in a National Park north of Sydney and spend
the weekend coding with like-minded people.  Simple!  Peter Miller brings
along a generator to run laptops off (though I like Bob's idea of getting
solar panels together, expensive as it is), but there's no internet, no
phones, no distractions (apart from the bush).  Ask Peter if you have more
questions about the site or the weekend (and post the answers back here :-)

I'm interested in going along, and I can take three other people in the car.
I've got a four man tent and would welcome anyone with a gas camping-style
barbecue. :-)

Have fun,

Paul