[clug] CodeCon 2009 - group going?

Ian Munsie darkstarsword at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:18:37 MDT 2009

> I'm interested in going along, and I can take three other people in the car.
> I've got a four man tent and would welcome anyone with a gas camping-style
> barbecue. :-)

Hey Paul,

Can you put me down tentatively for one of those seats in your car. I
can optionally bring my own one man tent, but I'm afraid that I don't
have a gas barbecue and my metho cooker is more suited to hiking than
camping due to it's size, weight and length of time it takes to
actually cook anything with it.

-I

--
http://darkstarshout.blogspot.com/