[clug] Has anyone upgraded to MythTV 0.22 yet?

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Sun Nov 15 18:45:50 MST 2009

Well I also upgraded using the atrpms.. and more-or-less went fine, but as usual there
where a few hicups..

1. delete during playback doesn't work (for me)
2. issues with new VDPAU
3. the dreaded pre-buffer pause

the hearsay is my NV 8400 GS with 256Mb ram isn't quite upt to the task (G-RAM)
apparently I need at least 512Mb on board ram for GPU acceleration..
I'm not sure if #2 and #3 are related but I'm on the lookout for a more up-to-date GPU
eg a G220 is the best I'm told (on board HDMI audio too)

note I'm using the MythBunto Theme which I prefer than the default one..

Thanks
Paul