[clug] Which USB dual DVB-T works with f11/mythtv?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Fri Nov 13 04:32:21 MST 2009

I finally decided to buy a "Haupauge WinTV-Nova-TD Stick". I found many
good linux reports.

It proved to work well (so far), no special manual adjustments beyond
	- installing the latest firmware file in /lib/firmware
	- activating the lna (not sure if this model needs this option)

Just under $100 from ebay.

Thanks all

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)