[clug] Problem seeing this list's archives

Peter Anderson peter.anderson at internode.on.net
Tue May 19 07:00:27 GMT 2009

Hi!

I have been a member of this list for quite some time. I stopped
visiting six months ago following frustrations with the two 8(dot)
versions of Ubuntu. Recently I've tried Ubuntu 9.01 and things are
better so I thought I would add CLUG archives to my daily tech scan. The
problem is I can only access the archives by Nabble and not the regular
Mailman list. When I try the
https://lists.samba.org/mailman/listinfo/linux link (or variations of it
with http://...) I get a "Secure Connection Failure..." error page. In
fact, using http://lists.samba.org... automatically loads
https://lists.samba.org... -- very odd.

I tried to e-mail one of the list maintainers but have not received a
reply. Can anyone tell me what the correct URL is for the Mailman archives?

Regards,
Peter
--
*Peter Anderson*
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to