[clug] Unique Id's and CD's

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon May 11 02:12:16 GMT 2009

Alastair D'Silva wrote:
> [...]

This _definitely_ sounds like a CLUG talk/show-and-tell to me...

I have a friend who has been using Arduino's to control servo motors
for a jigsaw-puzzle-solving "robot" (all done with Linux etc.)

I've been fiddling with Arduino's for a couple of small home-automation
projects myself which I might get around to talking about at CLUG one
day.

Anyone else got an Arduino project they want to talk about at CLUG?
There were quite a few CLUGgers at the Jon Oxer and Hugh Blemings
Arduino-based tutorial at LCA in Hobart this year... so there must
be a couple of interesting projects going on out there... Maybe we
could have CLUG meeting with a home-automation/hardware projects
sort of theme?

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.