[clug] Unique Id's and CD's

Ben Coughlan ben.coughlan at anu.edu.au
Mon May 11 03:20:05 GMT 2009

On 11/05/2009, at 12:12 PM, Robert Edwards wrote:

> This _definitely_ sounds like a CLUG talk/show-and-tell to me...
>
> I have a friend who has been using Arduino's to control servo motors
> for a jigsaw-puzzle-solving "robot" (all done with Linux etc.)
>
> I've been fiddling with Arduino's for a couple of small home-
> automation
> projects myself which I might get around to talking about at CLUG one
> day.
>
> Anyone else got an Arduino project they want to talk about at CLUG?
> There were quite a few CLUGgers at the Jon Oxer and Hugh Blemings
> Arduino-based tutorial at LCA in Hobart this year... so there must
> be a couple of interesting projects going on out there... Maybe we
> could have CLUG meeting with a home-automation/hardware projects
> sort of theme?

I've recently started building a reprap <reprap.org>.  It's running on
a Sanguino, which I think is Arduino's big brother.  And of course
there's Buzz <http://www.linux-robots.com/index.php?page=demos> who
has a full blown 32-bit AVR running BusyBox.

I wouldn't mind having a show and tell some time.

Ben Coughlan.