[clug] Re: beginners' CLUG

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Fri May 1 07:36:14 GMT 2009

I'll come along, I can probably find some way to help :)

Does anyone have any suggestions for useful resources to bring along? If not
I'll probably just bring a few install CDs for a couple of distros.

A number of years back ANU CSSA had at least one install fest, we also found
it useful to have some resources on the site (which has disappeared) giving
basic help on the topics that we got repeatedly asked about. Anyone else
think this may be a good idea?

Dave.