[clug] Re: beginners' CLUG

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Fri May 1 06:29:40 GMT 2009

2009/5/1 Ian Bardsley <ifb777 at tpg.com.au>

> Maybe a call to Canberra Times and the Chronical for a bit of free
> editorial publishing as a community service could help if there's someone
> out there who would like to cobble together 5 or 600 words of well planned
> wisdom on the benefits of exploring the open source solution to home
> computing.
>
> Have had some success with this approach in the past with other community
> topics
>
> Just a thought
>
> Regards
>
> Ian Bardsley

Paul, have you still got a copy of the stuff I wrote for software freedom
day last year? Perhaps we could mangle that?

I'm about to head out for the night, but can have a hunt around tomorrow if
you can't turn it up.

Cheers! Lana

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I
start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake.
I feel better already.
-- Dave Barry

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more