[clug] Decent Chemistry drawing program?

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Fri Mar 20 06:06:56 GMT 2009

Hi Chris

Had you though about running windows under Virtualbox on the Linux
machine and installing Chemsketch that way?

I do this with Autosketch, the only concession to windoze left in my
life these days and it works fine with the exception of printing which
throws an "out of memory error" during the print process. I have
overcome that by exporting my drawings as DXF files and printing them
from Linux.

Just a thought

Have fun

Ian Bardsley