[clug] Decent Chemistry drawing program?

Chris Smart mail at christophersmart.com
Fri Mar 20 06:27:18 GMT 2009

2009/3/20 Ian Bardsley <ifb777 at tpg.com.au>

> Hi Chris
>
> Had you though about running windows under Virtualbox on the Linux machine
> and installing Chemsketch that way?

Hey Ian,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately this would mean a Windows license
which I'm trying to avoid. I did think about it though ;-)
The official "Linux" version of ChemSketch looks promising. If that doesn't
work, or if Jarlo's suggested Jmol isn't a goer then that might have to be
the solution. At least it's better than running full Windows!

Cheers,
-c