[clug] ABC iview - any joy with linux?

Steve McInerney steve at stedee.id.au
Mon Jun 1 02:12:58 GMT 2009

One step forward and all that...

the major culprit - so far - was the ~/.macromedia folder.
rm'd that and managed to get the main screen working.

Unf! the act of playing a video crashes firefox. whee.

For the record and those following along in some distant future:

strace suggests this is the culprit:
26119 write(2, "Xlib:  extension \"GLX\" missing on display \":0.0\".\n"...,
50) = 50
26119 --- SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault) @ 0 (0) ---

Boom. Now to chase the missing GLX...

Cheers!