[clug] ABC iview - any joy with linux?

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 01:37:08 GMT 2009

2009/6/1 Steve McInerney <steve at stedee.id.au>

> on 01/06/09 11:05 Lana Brindley said the following:
> > 2009/6/1 Steve McInerney <steve at stedee.id.au>
> >
> > <snip>
> >

> >> Any tips/pointers from those who have it working?
> >>

> > Sorry Steve, I'm not going to be helpful at all. It Just Works(TM) on
> Fedora
> > :P
>
> Ha! :-D
>
> Actually it does help in this case as it implies something is fubar'd
> nicely
> at my end, and that a working setup *is* possible.
>
> Yes I (did - am doing the flash uninstall/reinstall/reconfigure game atm)
> do
> have the non free flash installed.
> Do get youtube working successfully, for example.
>
> Do get the header on iview, but the rest of the app doesn't show. eg the
> speed
> test.
>

> Still chasing.
>
> Cheers! & Thanks all!
> - Steve

And incidentally, in the interests of research only, you understand, it also
Just Works on my Thinkpad T60, running RHEL5 (and *nothing* ever works on
that!)

Cheers! Lana

Unprovided with original learning, unformed in the habits of thinking,
unskilled in the arts of composition, I resolved to write a book..
-- Edward Gibbon

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.