[clug] Interesting article

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:32:35 GMT 2009

> Having just gone through a whole bunch of documentation as part of a student
> email migration, neither gmail or hotmail (or hotmail as exchange labs)
> explicitly guarantee the availability or accessibility of your email.

Aye, although in my case this is what POP/IMAP was invented for.  I
have an aging laptop that ensures that it has a copy of everything.
Still not that crash hot of a solution for a large company but for a
SMB, fine.

Still this is most interesting given that there is at least one large
Uni in Oz that is now (or will soon be) using hotmail for all student
email...

> "..a recent study showed our service blocked greater than 99% of email".

Guffaw^4