[clug] Sponsor school award

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 02:01:16 MST 2009

> But that's just me. What does everyone else think?

It's a tad conservative for my taste, but I quite like it and I
acknowledge that it nicely embodies a big bunch of sound design
principles.

My instinct tells me that making something with lots of layers that
might be played with might be a good approach if collaboration is a
goal.

Other than the goodwill of Chris and various CLUGgers, I don't quite
see the connection between this award, CLUG and its recipient. Which
is another way of saying that I reckon we (CLUG) ought to think more
about how we can do good stuff in schools.

--
MC