[clug] Sponsor school award

Jessica Fryer jessicanumber at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 01:48:35 MST 2009

First thanks Adam for hosting the xcf files!

My thought on the certificate design is that it's best not to include a
design element unless there's a specific reason for doing so.

Earlier this year I created a SUPER busy certificate but it was basically
merging two completely unrelated logos (actually a logo and a masthead) and
it looked awesome but that's because everything that was there had a reason
for being there.  Ordinarily a certificate that busy would just look WEIRD.

But that's just me. What does everyone else think?

Jess