[clug] Graphics Driver

Brett Worth brett at worth.id.au
Sat Dec 5 03:05:48 MST 2009

Daniel Pittman wrote:

> Sure is.  I mean, he doesn't even know the same jargon you do, after he has
> been using Linux for six whole days!  I mean, how stupid could you possibly
> be — everyone knows those terms!
Not at all.  I'm simply saying that he was talking to his pro-windows audience knowing how
that they would agree with the negative Linux sentiment he was conveying.

Saying that Linux is bad because it's unfamiliar is a common thread under the windows
biased media.  Also resorting to the command line when it's not necessary make Windows
people nervous.  Which is the result he's after anyway.

Brett