[clug] Remote Desktop through a MS Terminal Server Gateway

Ian McLeod ianmcleod75 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:24:44 MDT 2009

Thanks..  well my Python skills so far extend to various incarnations of
'Hello World' so it would take longer than a few days for me, but this
is my ultimate goal to  learn eventually.

Clearly it's something that's needed - kudos to Microsoft for
documenting the protocol.

I'll see if I can get the MS client running under WINE too.

I tried the nx client and same problem.