[clug] Remote Desktop through a MS Terminal Server Gateway

Boyd boydwilding at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 04:25:23 MDT 2009

Debian-ish distros have a terminal server client in the repositories, I
installed it not long ago for the same reason. Works like a charm. In my
case using Deb 5.02. I think it might even be called "Terminal server
client".

To find it I think I just did a text search in the automagic Debian
add/remove software GUI for "terminal services client" (I know, I know, not
hardcore enough...but it works). I think tsclient is the actual package
name. Not hard to find if you poke around a bit.