[clug] Remote Desktop through a MS Terminal Server Gateway

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Aug 10 00:25:02 MDT 2009

Yup, NX FreeServer is available for general use (most distros seem to
package it as FreeNX), then you start paying for the business and
enterprise versions.

Nicest thing about NX is that it PGP encrypts the connection from start
to finish, so no more worrying about sniffing or password stealing

Steve

--
--==--
Steve Walsh