[clug] Remote Desktop through a MS Terminal Server Gateway

Ian McLeod ianmcleod75 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 00:15:26 MDT 2009

I have found the download link - looks impressive - but couldn't find a
straight forward description of what it does or if it works with MS
RDP.  looks like something worth considering for my home PC too, as VNC
seems to struggle with Compiz enabled (just gets stuck on a
non-refreshing screen on the client side).

So their products like the NX Server are free?