[clug] uppdate software for navig8r M35 GPS navigation system

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 07:11:46 GMT 2009

I could not get SynCE to work with a Dell PDA connected to Ubuntu
either and ultimately opted for the tried at true aphorism, "If at
first you don't succeed, life is short, give up and do something
else..."

Decided also life was too short to waste on a brain dead  PDA...  and
trashed the latter...

jim