[clug] Big thanks

Dave Upton dave.upton at y7mail.com
Sat Apr 25 00:56:48 GMT 2009

Hi Cluggers,

I wanted to say thanks to you all for the encouragement and little pearls of wisdom I have received over the last couple of days here.  Something simple like <man - command name> will be a huge help.  I must have missed that in my reading so far.  Being a new convert I was stuck with <help - xxx or xxx help>.  Also the explanations of the | and > was helpful and will lead to a better understanding (in time) of what is written.  I am having fun with all this so that is half the battle as well I guess.

Now I am annoyed that I won't be able to make the next two meetings.  Still there is always this excellent resource.

Thanks again for the help, advice and encouragement offered here so far it has been appreciated.

Dave U

      The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier.