[clug] [Fwd: [Linux-aus] linux.conf.au 2009: Call for Volunteers]

Neill Cox neill.cox at ingenious.com.au
Thu Nov 20 12:14:42 GMT 2008

<mode type="grumpy-old-man">

Please don't.

I'm sure that anyone on the CLUG list is (by definition) capable of signing
up to the LA and/or LCA lists if they want.

I am on all three lists, and I really don't need to see any more duplication
across them than I already do.

</mode>

I don't mind the fact that these lists exist being advertised from time to
time (perhaps the CLUG website and mailing list archive pages would be a
better spot though)

Cheers,
Neill