[clug] Internode and Billion 7401VGP-M

David Symons david.symons at liberatedcomputing.net
Tue Dec 2 10:31:23 GMT 2008

Hi Mike,

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Mike Carden <mike.carden at gmail.com> wrote:
> Internode recommend the
> Billion 7401VGP-M as an all-in-one solution with wired Ethernet,
> wireless 802.11g and an analogue port for VOIP.
>
> Has anyone used one of these and can offer comments?

I have one, purchased via Internode and on ADSL1 here (Armidale NSW).
Works fine.  I'm also on NodePhone 1 which has been working very well
also.

Purchasing it from Internode meant it arrived preconfigured which was
nice - although not vital.  More important (for me) is having a single
point of contact for any issues with the equipment/connection -
although so far (touches wood) there have been none.

Regards, Dave.
--
David Symons
Armidale NSW Australia