[clug] Internode and Billion 7401VGP-M

Craig Small csmall at enc.com.au
Tue Dec 2 10:05:14 GMT 2008

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 05:02:13PM +1100, Mike Carden wrote:
> I'm about to move into a house where I will want a data connection.
> I'm leaning towards an internode 'NakedExtreme ADSL2+' deal and
> wondering about modem / router hardware. Internode recommend the
> Billion 7401VGP-M as an all-in-one solution with wired Ethernet,
> wireless 802.11g and an analogue port for VOIP.
I got one of those with Internode. It works fine. No ADSL2+ for me
because I'm off a RIM so I just have ADSL1 that slows down at night, as
it does for everyone else around here no matter the ISP.

 - Craig

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au