[clug] Canberra Perl Mongers wants CLUG help!

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 10:30:44 GMT 2008

> Some months ago, CLUG hosted a talk by Paul Fenwick (from
> perltraining.com.au), which was packed out and considered a great
> night by all.

I must have missed that meeting. I did go to one hosted by SAGE at
ADFA where Paul spoke though. He is always worth seeing.

> Jacinta Richardson (also from perltraining.com.au) will be in Canberra
> next week with Paul, and indicated they would like to meet up with
> local Perl mongers / CLUGers etc.

Excellent!

> they did last time with the venue in Bunda St.

Bunda St? PSIG?

>t (I am thinking Thurs 28th would be pretty
> good time).

It's already going to be a good time with two top talks scheduled.
Let's not let that stop us though. Point Paul and Jacinta to N101 at
the ANU and we'll all have a wonderful night.

--
MC