[clug] Canberra Perl Mongers wants CLUG help!

Michael Potter megamic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 10:04:29 GMT 2008

Hi CLUGers

Some months ago, CLUG hosted a talk by Paul Fenwick (from
perltraining.com.au), which was packed out and considered a great
night by all.

Jacinta Richardson (also from perltraining.com.au) will be in Canberra
next week with Paul, and indicated they would like to meet up with
local Perl mongers / CLUGers etc. and give some more talks and have a
jolly old night as we did last time.

Of course to enable this, we require an appropriate venue and a
projector, which is where I believe CLUG may be able to help out, as
they did last time with the venue in Bunda St.

If there is anyone in CLUG who would like to step forward and help out
to make this a great event, please forward me with any
details/contacts regarding the venue from last time, or even better go
ahead and organize the night (I am thinking Thurs 28th would be pretty
good time). Im more than happy to sell this as a CLUG event if that
makes things easier, as most of the attendeed last time were CLUGers
anyway!

Cheers
MichaelP
email: megamic at gmail.com