[clug] version control for config files

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Sat Aug 9 01:16:35 GMT 2008

I've got  a bit of "spare time" today so I'll take a look at these and
cfengine which both you and andrew suggested. The minimum I was hoping
for was a script I could run every 5 minutes or so from cron to take a
snapshot should it detect any changes in a list of files or sub
directories. The main reason for attemping things this way is that I
would have a difficult time enforcing the use of anything that's not
invisible. I'm not allowed the use of cattle prods and phone books :-).

Jeff.