[clug] Linux in education

Karun Dambiec kdambiec at ieee.org
Wed Oct 3 05:55:26 GMT 2007

Hi
Im completing Masters of Computing at ANU part time, and definitely don't
agree with the view that Windows should be on the systems. As their is no
reason for it to be and I don't believe that its necessary for the courses,
not that I have completed any undergraduate courses at ANU. As the
courses/subjects should not depend on the use of particular applications or
software.

Regards

---
Karun Dambiec MIEEE MACM