[clug] Advertising Linux

Sunnz sunnzy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 00:19:11 GMT 2007

LOL, I already doing a programming project for school... but I guess
all open source developers are like this???

But I guess the real problems with these things like SVG is that you
need to write code, even if you just want to draw a single line;
whereas in Flash you just point your mouse and draw it... I think
these formats needs to have a GIMP-like editor that supports Frames
and animation if they were to replace Flash. GIMP already supports SVG
so one could probably just fork it and create SVG animation program or
something?