[clug] Disturbing mail from Optus

Sunnz sunnzy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 11:18:47 GMT 2007

I was surely able to get a Microsoft "Passport" account, for a friend
who started using Ubuntu... I think it is the same thing as Windows
Live ID, however my friend wasn't able to log in to MSN Messager yet
last time I checked. They now call MSN Mess: Windows Live Messager by
the way.

But I'll report back here and next time I check that "passport" account.

sunnz.net - sunnz.com - sunnz.org