[clug] Disturbing mail from Optus

Duncan Roe duncan_roe at acslink.net.au
Sat Feb 10 06:11:03 GMT 2007

Edwin,

Sure, webmail works *just now*. They haven't made Windows live ID use compulsory
yet. Webmail has worked fine with Firefox for a while (use it at work when out
on site).

Has anyone tried to get a Windows Live ID working under Linux? With what
results?

Without evidence to the contrary, I strongly suspect it requires you to run
Windows, but I'd be very happy to be proved wrong.

Cheers ... Duncan.