[clug] Disturbing mail from Optus

Edwin Gibbons edwin at rosella.apana.org.au
Sat Feb 10 04:32:01 GMT 2007

Hi Duncan,

... the Windows live ID logon seems to work using Firefox under Ubuntu,
(I successfully logged onto the myZoo webpage and got told off / logged
off for using a non-Optus email / logon id).

I can't comment if the webmail would have worked though ...

However, to get a live ID logon, you need to tell Microsoft personal details
that you might not wish them to have ... understandably ...

Regards,

Edwin