[clug] April CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group meeting

Paul Wayper paul.wayper at anu.edu.au
Thu Apr 12 07:15:17 GMT 2007

Paul Wayper wrote:
> 	CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group Meeting - 12th April 2007
> 	==================================================================
>
> Date:		12th April 2007 (Second Thursday of the month)
>
> Time:		18:30 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)
>
> Speaker:	Bob Edwards

Steve Hanley has just phoned me and let me know that Bob's feeling very
unwell and won't be able to be at the PSIG this evening.  I'm still
going to be there, and anyone else is welcome to turn up, and we'll have
a round-table of programming topics and general problem-solving
techniques, known to some as a talkfest.  I'll schedule Bob's talk for
May, if that's OK with him.

Have fun,

Paul