[clug] April CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group meeting

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Apr 12 23:18:52 GMT 2007

Sorry to all who turned up expecting a talk from me - maybe you ended up
with a better event anyway...

I was sent to hospital at 3pm and wasn't released until after 10:30pm.

Anyway, I am good to go for May, if people are still keen to hear about
programming PICs (especially using Linux-based tools).

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.