[clug] share speaker through bluetooh or network?

Chris Zhang chris.zhang at anu.edu.au
Wed Sep 13 12:48:36 GMT 2006

Hi,

I have a laptop, a desktop and a set of external speakers. I found it
extremely annoying to switch cables around whenever I have to if the cable
is inserted into the other machine. Is there a way to share my external
speakers between my two computers, maybe using Bluetooth or across wireless
network? What I am thinking is maybe there is a way to direct audio output
to a dedicated sound card, either through Bluetooth or network?

Synergy is a program I use to share keyboard and mouse between my two
machine, is there another program does audio sharing?

Chris