[clug] linux-friendly mobile/pda

Robert (Bob) Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Nov 30 06:05:17 GMT 2006

Chris,

Thanks for that reply. Looks like nobody answered Ben on much the same
question last year - nobody that keen on sharing their thoughts on "the
best mobile for a geek".

What I really want to know is what's available here in Canberra, and
which suppliers might be worth avoiding etc. The tuxmobil (and
linuxdevices) sites are great, but most of the phones listed are not
available here in Australia, let alone little ol' Canberra.

If/when I decide, I'll let anyone interested know what I went with.
The Samsung/Trolltech Qtopia phones look quite interesting, but I can't
find a supplier here, yet.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.