[clug] linux-friendly mobile/pda

ben.ellis at familycourt.gov.au ben.ellis at familycourt.gov.au
Thu Nov 30 06:51:54 GMT 2006

I've got a PalmOne Treo 650 and it seems to work well out of the box. I've
had some issues trying to sync it with both windows and linux though, but
if you're able to keep it on one platform only it shouldn't be a problem.
The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)
is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.
It is noted that legal privilege is not waived because you have read
this e-mail.