[clug] Audio Player

Tarrant tarrant at aeria-design.com
Fri Nov 17 13:39:16 GMT 2006

I think they're totally different circumstances for you and me. Mine are not
resolution issues. My laptop's got an ati radeon 9600 mobility card in it,
runs 1280x800. Ran at widescreen res like that without me having to tell it
to do so. Haven't tried setting up an external lcd. I suppose I could...

- Tarrant