[clug] Audio Player

Jason j.lee.nielsen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 12:37:41 GMT 2006

Im having problems with initial start as well, if I want to use an external monitor I have to do the switch really early on (like in grub) and then once its started gdm will be in 640x480, then I ctrl+alt+backspace and it gives me a good res again. Was hopping edgy would be the solution to my graphics wows now the intel driver is open source. Ive always had trouble with the live boot cds as well, I dont think they like widescreen I always have to use safe mode on them and with edgy the cd just wouldnt boot x in any mode so I had to do an upgrade instead of a clean install.

Jason