[clug] CLUG feedback

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Sat Mar 25 07:56:45 GMT 2006

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 05:22 pm, Paul Wayper wrote:

> For the benefit of people who weren't there last night, Chris brought
> along a laptop running Kororaa, which has the new XGl window manager on
> it.

For those who don't want to jump through (broken) user account hoops to get an
iso via torrent, may I suggest good ol' http...

http://mirror.linux.org.au/kororaa/

One hour after starting the download I was booting the live CD on the 'good'
machine here. Mmmm, eye candy. I can't wait to see it on a 30" cinema
display.

MC