[clug] CLUG calendar

Blaz Segavac blazs at netspeed.com.au
Thu Mar 23 14:43:18 GMT 2006

Hi George,

Are the URLs in the meeting description for this month's meeting
clickable?  I can't seem to make URLs appear clickable in the notes
section to me.  Under iCal there is a menu option to make links
clickable but they only seem to be temporary, such that once I stop
editing a calendar note the link reverts back to normal text :-(.

I have subscribed to other calendars that have clickable links in the
calendar notes, like the Formula 1 racing season calendar, and they work
fine.  I can't figure how to create clickable links in my own calendar
notes.

Good to hear the calendar works for you.  Going by the mac.com address
you're using a Mac :-).

Cheers,
Blaz